Sunday, October 2, 2016

LA COLISEUM MAJOR SECURITY CHANGES---THANK YOU LAPD!!!!!

USC NIGHT GAMES CAN BE TERRIFYING AT THE COLISEUM...WELL..NOT ANY MORE.







I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY THAT SECURITY INSIDE THE COLISEUM HAS REALLY BEEN BEEFED UP. There were at least 20 gun-carrying police officers stationed all around the perimeter of the field. That made my friends and me very comfortable. I also happen to know that the FBI has undercover agents in the Coliseum, too. Now that USC has taken over control of the Coliseum, the changes are really being seen.




Yes, I know Chief Bratton has retired, but I like the photo.




Most importantly, the VIP donor parking lot at the Coliseum HAS NO LIGHTS. During a night game, you used to take your life in your hands if you left early and tried to find your car.

That is no longer the case.


 This is what you see as you walk to your car. Police cars with flashing lights are patrolling every parking aisle, round and round. They will even follow you if you ask, but there are so many of them you are never in the dark.


THANK YOU L.A.P. D. FOR CONSTANTLY RISKING YOUR LIVES TO KEEP US SAFE.
I was also grateful that I had a chance to thank you many of them in person last night.




No comments: