Sunday, December 31, 2017

CHERYL SABAN'S AMAZING COWBOY CHRISTMAS PARTY




THIS IS THE LAST CHRISTMAS PARTY 
I'LL MENTION THIS YEAR! 

The truth is that I was all set to go and had my cowboy outfit with me, when I was called away a day early to go to a different city for a business thing. I was VERY disappointed to have missed this extraordinary party and sharing the holidays with Cheryl, but thanks to Donna Antebi, she sent me lots of photos. You'll have to make up your own captions since I wasn't there. Darn! And, one of the many things so wonderful about Cheryl, is how she combines fun with charities. She always has crafts to make at her parties, but this year she had everyone make baskets of toiletries to give to the Children's Action Network as well. Cheryl, I love you.

So, when you see the pictures you'll recognize Donna, Rosanna Arquette, Jane Fonda, Susie Sheinberg, Carol Biondi, Linda Thompson, Kelly Meyer, Red Barris, Tracy Danza, Catherine Bach, and all the other wonderful ladies.






Cheryl is leading the line dancing!























No comments: